Types of Visa
Visa Fees (USD)
Duration of Stays
လုပ်ငန်းဗီဇာ ( တစ်ကြိမ်သုံး)
Business Visa (Single)
Business Visa (Multiple)
Persons travelling to Myanmar for business purpose and other different purpose should apply Entry Visa/ Business Visa. Following types of Entry Visa/ Business Visa service is provided by the Embassy :
- Business Visa (Single Entry) -Valid for (3) months -Period of stay in Myanmar restricted to 70 days from date of arrival. It can be extended.
- Business Visa (Multiple Journey Entry Visa) -Validity varies from minimum (6) months to maximum (1) year from date of issue. Multiple Journey Entry Visa is considered case by case basis. -Period of stay in Myanmar restricted to ten weeks from date of arrival. It can be extended.
Documents Required for Business Visa:
- Passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining and 1 blank visa page.
- One (1) completed “Business Visa Application form” with two photos (2x2 inches). The photo should be with white background
- invitation/sponsorship letter from Myanmar side, its company registration letter and the letter from the company of Egypt based side.
- Each set of application forms must be signed by the applicant. False signature may result in non acceptance at the visa counter.
- Copy of Flight Schedule/ Flight Itinerary showing round trip transportation from/ to Myanmar (from Cairo to Myanmar and from Myanmar to Cairo).
- The business visa is valid for entry to Myanmar for three months from the date of issue. It is valid for a stay of up to 70 days.
- Payment of US$ 50 (US$ Fifty only) ( cash or money order).
- For Business Visa (Single Entry), the sponsorship letter should be stating the purpose of entry to Myanmar from the respective company registered in Arab Republic of Egypt.
- For Business Visa (Multiple Journey Entry Visa ), the sponsorship letter stating the business profile in brief of the respective company registered in Arab Republic of Egypt as well as business activities with counter part company in Myanmar.